"Even The Slow, Soft Telepathic Connection Between Us- The Sense Of Connectedness That Linked Us Even When We Were In The Same Room- The Sense That We Were Not Two People But Rather One Ecstatic And Indivisible Whole, Had Vanished. I Couldnt Even Feel His Pain. But I Could Feel Mine. I Felt As If A Part Of Myself Had Been Cut Off, As If There Was Within My Soul A Hole So Gaping And Empty That The Whole World Could Pass Through It And Still I Would Not Feel A Thing."
Author: Kailin Gow Quotes
- Inji Amr Quotes (1 sayings)
- Billy Bragg Quotes (24 sayings)
- Desmond Harrington Quotes (2 sayings)
- Ziyi Zhang Quotes (11 sayings)
- Avishek Mondal Quotes (1 sayings)
- Shannon McKenna Quotes (28 sayings)
- Jeannette Rankin Quotes (2 sayings)
- Michael Michele Quotes (6 sayings)
- Sigmar Polke Quotes (6 sayings)
- Jesse Hajicek Quotes (7 sayings)
I am the way the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father but through me"