"Finally, I Will Forever Be Grateful To W. Mark Felt. It Was A Tug-of-war At Times, But He Came Through, Providing The Kind Of Guidance, Information And Understanding That Were Essential To The Watergate Story."
Author: Bob Woodward Quotes
- Edward Weeks Quotes (1 sayings)
- Danielle Henderson Quotes (2 sayings)
- Chad Sugg Quotes (6 sayings)
- Ronnie Spector Quotes (20 sayings)
- Carla J Hanna Quotes (1 sayings)
- Bellamkonda Avinash Babu Quotes (1 sayings)
- Peter Prange Quotes (9 sayings)
- Greg Oliver Quotes (1 sayings)
- Anna Carter Florence Quotes (1 sayings)
- Thomas I Emerson Quotes (1 sayings)
Dorothy did not feel nearly so bad as you might think a little girl who had been so suddenly whisked away from her own country and set down in the middle of a strange land"