"Finally, The President Added, 'The American People Are Idealists, But They Also Want Their Leaders To Be Realistic..."
Author: Bob Woodward Quotes
- Toby Frost Quotes (3 sayings)
- Jennifer Sky Quotes (7 sayings)
- John David Finnemore Quotes (1 sayings)
- Martin Booth Quotes (2 sayings)
- Simon Kinberg Quotes (3 sayings)
- Claire Scovell LaZebnik Quotes (10 sayings)
- John C Bean Quotes (1 sayings)
- Gypsy Rose Lee Quotes (7 sayings)
- Karen Hawkins Quotes (99 sayings)
- Ken Salazar Quotes (18 sayings)
A flat fee of £25 for all rights to the story, which was published by Ward, Lock and Company in London as part of their Beeton's Christmas Annual. The annual sold well, due mostly to its own reputation, and Conan Doyle moved on to other stories. In 1890, however, he was compelled to return to Holmes and give him other mysteries to solve. Coinciding with the first"
Author: Arthur Conan Doyle