"He Smiled. "I Suppose I Thought We'd Have A Madly Impractical, Terrifyingly Modern Sort Of Marriage. One Based On Love. Not To Mention Dangerous Undertakings And Hair's-breadth Escapes From Burning Buildings, High Ledges And Exploding Sewers.""And Bickering.""Always That, Yes.""Assuming I Want To Marry At All.""True. I Know Of No Good Way Of Forcing You To Do Anything.""And You're Mad Enough To Think It Could Work - One Day?"He Cupped Her Face In His Hands. His Smile Was So Brilliant It Seemed To Illuminate The Room. "I Think It Would Be Heaven."She Trembled, Then. "You Have A Very Strange Idea Of Heaven.""Kiss Me And See."
Author: Y.S. Lee Quotes
- Georgia May Jagger Quotes (18 sayings)
- Philip Slater Quotes (2 sayings)
- Zoe Archer Quotes (23 sayings)
- Rupertus Meldenius Quotes (1 sayings)
- Malori Howell Quotes (1 sayings)
- Nicole Richie Quotes (29 sayings)
- Kevin Walker Quotes (6 sayings)
- Catherine Asaro Quotes (2 sayings)
- Chin Ning Chu Quotes (3 sayings)
- Alice Borchardt Quotes (3 sayings)
Change is difficult, but necessary for salvation. Turn from your sins and acknowledge Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Let Him take control of your life. He won't let you down. He's not you. He's God."
Author: Calvin W. Allison