"He Smiled. "I Suppose I Thought We'd Have A Madly Impractical, Terrifyingly Modern Sort Of Marriage. One Based On Love. Not To Mention Dangerous Undertakings And Hair's-breadth Escapes From Burning Buildings, High Ledges And Exploding Sewers.""And Bickering.""Always That, Yes.""Assuming I Want To Marry At All.""True. I Know Of No Good Way Of Forcing You To Do Anything.""And You're Mad Enough To Think It Could Work - One Day?"He Cupped Her Face In His Hands. His Smile Was So Brilliant It Seemed To Illuminate The Room. "I Think It Would Be Heaven."She Trembled, Then. "You Have A Very Strange Idea Of Heaven.""Kiss Me And See."
Author: Y.S. Lee Quotes
- Lauren Rachelle Quotes (2 sayings)
- Ramana Maharshi Quotes (33 sayings)
- Pat Barker Regeneration Quotes (1 sayings)
- Shawna Lemay Quotes (3 sayings)
- Jolina Petersheim Quotes (1 sayings)
- Pollyanna Darling Quotes (2 sayings)
- Nechantenique Quotes (1 sayings)
- William Camden Quotes (2 sayings)
- Shayne Azad Quotes (1 sayings)
- Pontus Hulten Quotes (3 sayings)
...people may talk as much as they like about their religion, but if it does not teach them to be good and kind to man and beast, it is all a sham - all a sham, James, and it won't stand when things come to be turned inside out and upside down for what they are."
Author: Anna Sewell