"How Do You Gag The Voice In Your Head That Says, 'You Don't Have To Go To The Gym Today. There's Always Tomorrow. C'mon, My Friend, It's Just One Plate Of Curly Fries. Yes, Just For You!' (My Inner Voice Reminds Me Of A Particularly Aggressive Rug Salesman At A Turkish Bazaar.)"
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Meat Loaf Quotes (18 sayings)
- Chico Hamilton Quotes (10 sayings)
- Mayer Hawthorne Quotes (20 sayings)
- Sheree Gay Quotes (4 sayings)
- Jehovah Quotes (1 sayings)
- Jonathan Maberry Quotes (84 sayings)
- Chogyam Trungpa Quotes (26 sayings)
- William Meredith Quotes (3 sayings)
- Rand Paul Quotes (13 sayings)
- Kathleen Winsor Quotes (3 sayings)
That without experimentation, a willingness to ask questions and try new things, we shall surely become static, repetitive, moribund."
Author: Anthony Bourdain