"I Am Very Flattered. I Have Also Become A Verb As In "I Have Cumberbatched The UK Audience" Apparently. Who Knows, By The End Of The Year I Might Become A Swear Word Too! It's Crazy And Fun And Very Flattering."
Author: Benedict Cumberbatch Quotes
- Elizabeth Stuckey French Quotes (1 sayings)
- Darlenne Susan Girard Quotes (2 sayings)
- Andrew Taylor Quotes (5 sayings)
- Roy Disney Quotes (1 sayings)
- Osip Mandelstam Quotes (22 sayings)
- Elinor Ostrom Quotes (2 sayings)
- Mario Benedetti Tactica Y Estrategia Quotes (1 sayings)
- Michael Todd Quotes (6 sayings)
- Erin MacPherson Quotes (1 sayings)
- Michael Dell Quotes (4 sayings)
The thing with thoughts is that they die, like everything else. But almost everything else leaves a trace behind, even if it's a tiny carcass, some proof that it existed. Unless thoughts are spoken or written or sung or acted upon, there's no evidence that they were ever there."
Author: Adi Alsaid