"I Am Very Flattered. I Have Also Become A Verb As In "I Have Cumberbatched The UK Audience" Apparently. Who Knows, By The End Of The Year I Might Become A Swear Word Too! It's Crazy And Fun And Very Flattering."
Author: Benedict Cumberbatch Quotes
- Claude Debussy Quotes (17 sayings)
- Ally Blake Quotes (9 sayings)
- Sprinkles Quotes (4 sayings)
- Kenny Dalglish Quotes (7 sayings)
- Andriy Shevchenko Quotes (8 sayings)
- Eric Christian Olsen Quotes (2 sayings)
- Carly Pope Quotes (3 sayings)
- Mary Tyler Moore Quotes (20 sayings)
- Anders Fogh Rasmussen Quotes (11 sayings)
- Sucher Chaturvedi Quotes (2 sayings)
Perhaps your own reiterated cries deafen you to the voice you hoped to hear"
Author: C.S. Lewis