"I Have To Say, Passive Aggression Gets A Bad Rap These Days. It May Not Be Appropriate In All Occasions, But It's A Lot Better Than Aggressive Aggression."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Cameron West Quotes (1 sayings)
- Will Rogers Quotes (29 sayings)
- Paul P Enns Quotes (2 sayings)
- John Olver Quotes (14 sayings)
- Eiichiro Oda Quotes (14 sayings)
- Nikki Blonsky Quotes (6 sayings)
- Trish Jackson Quotes (3 sayings)
- Oliver Cromwell Quotes (20 sayings)
- Cassandra Quotes (1 sayings)
- Gregor Collins Quotes (33 sayings)
Finally, the last point that can kill your spark is Isolation. As you grow older you will realize you are unique. When you are little, all kids want Ice cream and Spiderman. As you grow older to college, you still are a lot like your friends. But ten years later and you realize you are unique. What you want, what you believe in, what makes you feel, may be different from even the people closest to you. This can create conflict as your goals may not match with others. And you may drop some of them. Basketball captains in college invariably stop playing basketball by the time they have their second child. They give up something that meant so much to them. They do it for their family. But in doing that, the spark dies. Never, ever make that compromise. Love yourself first, and then others."
Author: Chetan Bhagat