"I Know The Name Of Turkey's Leading Avant-guard Publication. I Know That John Quincy Adams Married For Money. I Know That Bud Abbott Was A Double-crosser, That Absentee Ballots Are Very Popular In Ireland, And That Dwarves Have Prominent Buttocks."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- William OBrien Quotes (8 sayings)
- Pete Wentz Quotes (47 sayings)
- Lisa C Taylor Quotes (1 sayings)
- William H Seward Quotes (17 sayings)
- Johan Van Wyk Quotes (1 sayings)
- Ralph G Nichols Quotes (1 sayings)
- Louis Kronenberger Quotes (12 sayings)
- Howard Schwartz Quotes (2 sayings)
- Jean Arasanayagam Quotes (2 sayings)
- Woody Guthrie Quotes (15 sayings)
For example, a breakthrough in better batteries could supplant hydrogen. Better solar cells could replace or win out in this race to the fuel of the future. Those, I see, as the three big competitors: hydrogen, solar cells and then better batteries."
Author: Bob Inglis