"I Know The Name Of Turkey's Leading Avant-guard Publication. I Know That John Quincy Adams Married For Money. I Know That Bud Abbott Was A Double-crosser, That Absentee Ballots Are Very Popular In Ireland, And That Dwarves Have Prominent Buttocks."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Jewel Quotes (31 sayings)
- Gina A Rogers Quotes (2 sayings)
- Ken Hollings Quotes (10 sayings)
- Troy Community Quotes (1 sayings)
- John H Carroll Quotes (1 sayings)
- Laura Adams Armer Quotes (1 sayings)
- Christy Leigh Stewart Quotes (26 sayings)
- Koethi Zan Quotes (1 sayings)
- Alfred Jarry Quotes (6 sayings)
- KC Randall Quotes (4 sayings)
No,' Rambert said bitterly, 'you can't understand. You're using the language of reason, not of the heart; you live in a world of... of abstractions."
Author: Albert Camus