"I Never Decide If An Idea Is Good Or Bad Until I Try It. So Much Of What Gets In The Way Of Things Being Good Is Thinking That We Know. And The More That We Can Remove Any Baggage We're Carrying With Us, And Just Be In The Moment, Use Our Ears, And Pay Attention To What's Happening, And Just Listen To The Inner Voice That Directs Us, The Better."
Author: Rick Rubin Quotes
- Scott OConnor Quotes (2 sayings)
- Robert Grudin Quotes (10 sayings)
- Freema Agyeman Quotes (16 sayings)
- Gary Hansen Quotes (4 sayings)
- Nina Jacobson Quotes (14 sayings)
- Osip Mandelstam Quotes (22 sayings)
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan Quotes (10 sayings)
- Brian DArcy James Quotes (3 sayings)
- Simon Newcomb Quotes (23 sayings)
- Jim Cantalupo Quotes (20 sayings)
The air was cool and fresh and smelled of the kelp and salt that streamed in off the bay at the full of the tide. The sun was high in the tender vault of the sky, and the thunderheads that would sweep in late in the day were still only white marble puffs at the margins of the sky, solid and silver-lined. There was a blue clarity about the horizon and the distant hills that spoke of a weather change but not for another day or two. Along the meadows' edges, as we drove past, I saw pink clover and purple lupine, hawkweed and wild daylilies. Brilliant pink wild azaleas, called lambkill here, flickered like wildfire in the birch groves. Daisies, buttercups, wild columbine, and the purple flags of wild iris starred the roadside. Behind them all was the eternal dark of the pines and firs and spruce thickets and, between those, the glittering indigo of the bay."
Author: Anne Rivers Siddons