"I Never Decide If An Idea Is Good Or Bad Until I Try It. So Much Of What Gets In The Way Of Things Being Good Is Thinking That We Know. And The More That We Can Remove Any Baggage We're Carrying With Us, And Just Be In The Moment, Use Our Ears, And Pay Attention To What's Happening, And Just Listen To The Inner Voice That Directs Us, The Better."
Author: Rick Rubin Quotes
- Harold Hobbs Quotes (1 sayings)
- LadyTiara Quotes (2 sayings)
- Thomas Hunt Morgan Quotes (3 sayings)
- Tom Flynn Quotes (1 sayings)
- Brooke Smith Quotes (5 sayings)
- Tamara Sanguinetti Quotes (1 sayings)
- Valencia Mackie Quotes (1 sayings)
- Britany Lopez Quotes (1 sayings)
- Shayna Rodriguez Quotes (1 sayings)
- Dermot Mulroney Quotes (6 sayings)
Yeah, I guess I do." My heart plummets again. "Or I did. Maybe I still do. I don't know. But I didn't bring her to the dance. I brought you. It seems I spend all my time with you.""Why is that?" I'm genuinely curious but aware that I could be opening a door I don't want opened. I quickly rephrase. "I mean, why do you want to?"He looks thoughtful."You're funny," he finally says. "I laugh a lot when I'm with you. I always have fun when I'm with you. And you try to hide it, but you're actually pretty sweet.""That's a horrible thing to say," I say petulantly, crossing my arms tightly again. He chuckles."And you're really smart.""Now I know you're lying.""You are. But you try to hide that as well. And you're pretty.""Worse and worse," I moan. He grins."And when I'm with you, I don't want to be anywhere else or with anyone else."
Author: Cindy C. Bennett