"I Realised Quite Early On That, Although I Wasn't Trying To Make A Career Speciality Of It, I Was Playing Slightly Asexual, Sociopathic Intellectuals."
Author: Benedict Cumberbatch Quotes
- Clare De Graaf Quotes (5 sayings)
- Chuang Chou Quotes (2 sayings)
- Gurdeep Singh Sohal Quotes (6 sayings)
- Oziohu Sanni Quotes (1 sayings)
- Jennifer DeLucy Quotes (46 sayings)
- Joseph Bologna Quotes (6 sayings)
- Roz Chast Quotes (3 sayings)
- Julie Wilson Quotes (1 sayings)
- Melanie Tem Quotes (1 sayings)
- Lisa Alpine Quotes (1 sayings)
He liked the girls, liked to hold them around the waist, felt like a man when he did. But as for talking with them, no, no! Then he felt as though he were dealing with another species of human being, in some cases a higher one, in others a lower. He secretly admired the weak, pale, little girl and had picked her to be his wife. That was still the only way he could think of a woman - as a wife. He danced in a very chaste and proper manner, but he heard awful stories about his pals, stories he didn't understand until later. They could dance the waltz backwards around the room in a very indecent way, and they told naughty stories about the girls."
Author: August Strindberg