"I Was Smart Enough To Know That I Shouldn't Tell Anyone The Reason I Needed That Icy Air. No Need To Spill The Secret That I Was The Genius Of All Geniuses, The Leonardo Da Vinci Of The 1980s. That Would Just Inspire Envy And Skepticism. So I'd Just Stare At The Closed Window And Stew. If Ten Minutes Went By Without My Lungs Getting Fresh Air, I Panicked. I Needed To Make Sure The Monoxide Hadn't Eaten My Cranium."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Jeff Shaara Quotes (5 sayings)
- Ally OBrien Quotes (1 sayings)
- Taylor Schake Quotes (1 sayings)
- Jack Kent Cooke Quotes (7 sayings)
- Robert Browing Quotes (1 sayings)
- Al McGuire Quotes (6 sayings)
- John Henry Patterson Quotes (2 sayings)
- Rachel Lloyd Quotes (6 sayings)
- Dorothy Osborne Quotes (1 sayings)
- Lisa Shambrook Quotes (1 sayings)
He shows much more of Himself to some people than to others-not because He has favourites, but because it is impossible for Him to show Himself to a man whose whole mind and character are in the wrong condition."
Author: C.S. Lewis