"I Was Smart Enough To Know That I Shouldn't Tell Anyone The Reason I Needed That Icy Air. No Need To Spill The Secret That I Was The Genius Of All Geniuses, The Leonardo Da Vinci Of The 1980s. That Would Just Inspire Envy And Skepticism. So I'd Just Stare At The Closed Window And Stew. If Ten Minutes Went By Without My Lungs Getting Fresh Air, I Panicked. I Needed To Make Sure The Monoxide Hadn't Eaten My Cranium."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- SL Rubart Quotes (1 sayings)
- TA Hardenbrook Quotes (2 sayings)
- Carol Petrie Quotes (1 sayings)
- Ryan Boudinot Quotes (7 sayings)
- Divorce Goddess Quotes (1 sayings)
- Harriet A Washington Quotes (1 sayings)
- Alice Stone Blackwell Quotes (1 sayings)
- Siegfried Kracauer Quotes (2 sayings)
- Davies Robertson Quotes (1 sayings)
- Robert Greene Quotes (64 sayings)
The world isn't perfect, and some days it wears you down. You can either accept that, and face it, and be a help to others instead of a hindrance. Or you can decide the rules are too tough and they shouldn't apply to you, and you can ignore them and make things harder for everybody else. Sometimes life is about being sad and doing things anyway. Sometimes it's about being hurt and doing things anyway. The point isn't perfection. The point is doing it anyway."
Author: Chloe Neill