"I Was Smart Enough To Know That I Shouldn't Tell Anyone The Reason I Needed That Icy Air. No Need To Spill The Secret That I Was The Genius Of All Geniuses, The Leonardo Da Vinci Of The 1980s. That Would Just Inspire Envy And Skepticism. So I'd Just Stare At The Closed Window And Stew. If Ten Minutes Went By Without My Lungs Getting Fresh Air, I Panicked. I Needed To Make Sure The Monoxide Hadn't Eaten My Cranium."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Sharon Moalem Quotes (2 sayings)
- Melody Anne Quotes (11 sayings)
- Tim Russert Quotes (4 sayings)
- Earl Hamner Jr Quotes (1 sayings)
- Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov Quotes (3 sayings)
- Nicolette Day Quotes (1 sayings)
- Loren D Estleman Quotes (4 sayings)
- A Gentlemen Quotes (9 sayings)
- Chris Anderson Quotes (8 sayings)
- Joshua Becker Quotes (9 sayings)
There's a bit of debate about that; some say it was really Matthew, but the popular consensus is that Mark was the first one, so that's why I did that one first. And I was planning on doing all four."
Author: Chester Brown