"I Was The Only Punk Rocker At My High School. And There Were At Least A Handful Of Black Kids Who Liked Hip-hop. Both Were Kind Of The New Music Of The Day, And It Was Lonely Being The Only Punk."
Author: Rick Rubin Quotes
- Kristin Walker Quotes (44 sayings)
- David McRaney Quotes (26 sayings)
- LA Meyer Quotes (34 sayings)
- Georges Carpentier Quotes (1 sayings)
- Brenda Fassie Quotes (7 sayings)
- Luis Figo Quotes (5 sayings)
- Reza Assadi Quotes (1 sayings)
- Iyanla Vanzant Quotes (40 sayings)
- Damon Knight Quotes (5 sayings)
- Nicolas Barreau Quotes (9 sayings)
Speak up! We live in a democracy. We all need to make sure our voices are heard and our opinions are known."
Author: Bill Lipinski