"I'm Not A Big Scatology Fan, Unlike My Sons, Who Can Amuse Themselves For An Entire Afternoon By Repeating The Phrase 'crocodile Fart.' So I'll Spare You From An Overabundance Of Detail In This Chapter. This Chapter Will Be Somewhat Soft Focus, Like The TV Camera In A Barbra Streisand Interview."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Katelin LaMontagne Quotes (17 sayings)
- Stephen Wolfram Quotes (5 sayings)
- Dennis Miller Quotes (25 sayings)
- William Shakespeare Quotes (1609 sayings)
- Jim Goldberg Quotes (4 sayings)
- Nicolette Day Quotes (1 sayings)
- Sharon Gless Quotes (18 sayings)
- Steve Mariucci Quotes (5 sayings)
- Autumn Reeser Quotes (13 sayings)
- Carter Stroud Quotes (1 sayings)
Who cares? Kingdoms rise and fall. Just don't burn the paintings in the Louvre, that's all."
Author: Anne Rice