"I'm So Sorry. I Don't Think The Etiquette Manuals Cover This Sort Of Situation." He Leaned In Close, His Lips All But Grazing Her Neck, And Inhaled. "Mmm. You Smell Good, Too."She Nearly Choked. Took A Step Backwards, Until Her Back Met Cold Stone. "Th-thank You.""That's Better. May I Kiss You?" His Finger Dipped Into Her Shirt Collar, Stroking The Tender Nape Of Her Neck."I D-don't Th-think That's A Good Idea.""Why Not? We're Alone." His Hands Were At Her Waist.Her Lungs Felt Tight And Much Too Small. "Wh-what If Somebody Comes In?"He Considered For A Moment. "Well, I Suppose They'll Think I Fancy Grubby Little Boys."
Author: Y.S. Lee Quotes
- Olivia Fuller Quotes (6 sayings)
- Jaime Winstone Quotes (11 sayings)
- Ellen Hopkins Quotes (260 sayings)
- Roger Klare Quotes (1 sayings)
- Roscoe Bartlett Quotes (1 sayings)
- Doug Morris Quotes (1 sayings)
- Jose Manuel Barroso Quotes (20 sayings)
- Jacqueline Emerson Quotes (8 sayings)
- Solomon Woytowich Quotes (3 sayings)
- Eric S Rabkin Quotes (2 sayings)
Oh, no, I love going into a pen of lions wearing a sign that says Edible Lamb."-- Manfred"
Author: Charlaine Harris