"I'm So Sorry. I Don't Think The Etiquette Manuals Cover This Sort Of Situation." He Leaned In Close, His Lips All But Grazing Her Neck, And Inhaled. "Mmm. You Smell Good, Too."She Nearly Choked. Took A Step Backwards, Until Her Back Met Cold Stone. "Th-thank You.""That's Better. May I Kiss You?" His Finger Dipped Into Her Shirt Collar, Stroking The Tender Nape Of Her Neck."I D-don't Th-think That's A Good Idea.""Why Not? We're Alone." His Hands Were At Her Waist.Her Lungs Felt Tight And Much Too Small. "Wh-what If Somebody Comes In?"He Considered For A Moment. "Well, I Suppose They'll Think I Fancy Grubby Little Boys."
Author: Y.S. Lee Quotes
- House Quotes (3 sayings)
- TH White Quotes (104 sayings)
- Thuy Trang Quotes (6 sayings)
- Carnie Wilson Quotes (18 sayings)
- Louise Gluck Quotes (28 sayings)
- Shoghi Effendi Quotes (1 sayings)
- Joseph Chamberlain Quotes (6 sayings)
- Patrick McGoohan Quotes (6 sayings)
- Andreas Codispoti Quotes (1 sayings)
- Robert L OConnell Quotes (2 sayings)
Like when I had long hair, you kind of got male attention from everything. But when you had short hair, it was a different kind of man that was attracted to you or I found coming up."
Author: Ashley Scott