"I'm So Sorry. I Don't Think The Etiquette Manuals Cover This Sort Of Situation." He Leaned In Close, His Lips All But Grazing Her Neck, And Inhaled. "Mmm. You Smell Good, Too."She Nearly Choked. Took A Step Backwards, Until Her Back Met Cold Stone. "Th-thank You.""That's Better. May I Kiss You?" His Finger Dipped Into Her Shirt Collar, Stroking The Tender Nape Of Her Neck."I D-don't Th-think That's A Good Idea.""Why Not? We're Alone." His Hands Were At Her Waist.Her Lungs Felt Tight And Much Too Small. "Wh-what If Somebody Comes In?"He Considered For A Moment. "Well, I Suppose They'll Think I Fancy Grubby Little Boys."
Author: Y.S. Lee Quotes
- Marwa Ayad Quotes (4 sayings)
- Robert L Fried Quotes (1 sayings)
- Octavia E Butler Quotes (44 sayings)
- Alex Lowe Quotes (6 sayings)
- Goenawan Mohamad Quotes (60 sayings)
- Cale Yarborough Quotes (2 sayings)
- Paul Mason Quotes (5 sayings)
- Susan Palwick Quotes (3 sayings)
- JR Withers Quotes (1 sayings)
- Brook Tesla Quotes (3 sayings)
After Mary Queen of Scots, I turned to the farthest subject possible: Cromwell."
Author: Antonia Fraser