"Images Are Taking Over, And Writers Are A Dying Breed. The Norman Mailers Of Today Are Reduced To Writing Pun-filled Captions For Paparazzi Photos. Blogs--which Were Threatening Enough To Professional Writers--are Being Replaced By Video Blogs. We Writers Need To Embraced The Second Commandment As Our Rallying Cry For The Importance Of Words. In A Literally Biblical World, All Publications Would Look Like The Front Page Of The Wall Street Journal. Or The Way It Used To Look, Anyway."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Aida Jacobs Quotes (3 sayings)
- Pat Connid Quotes (1 sayings)
- Russell Means Quotes (20 sayings)
- Dennis Miller Quotes (25 sayings)
- Isman H Suryaman Quotes (3 sayings)
- Salvatore Scibona Quotes (1 sayings)
- Bob Beamon Quotes (1 sayings)
- Helen Reddy Quotes (18 sayings)
- John Hewson Quotes (15 sayings)
- Jaime Bayly Quotes (4 sayings)
But you don't need anything. You have everything,' I tell him.Rip looks at me. 'No I don't.''What?''No I don't.'There's a pause and then I ask, 'Oh, shit, Rip, What don't you have?''I don't have anything to loose."
Author: Bret Easton Ellis