"In 1970, I Had Begun Work On The Basic Pancreatic Trypsin Inhibitor Which Has Later Become The Model Compound For The Development Of Protein NMR, Molecular Dynamics, And Experimental Folding Studies In Other Laboratories."
Author: Robert Huber Quotes
- Marisa Silver Quotes (11 sayings)
- Joseph Barber Lightfoot Quotes (21 sayings)
- Mishka Shubaly Quotes (4 sayings)
- Nuci Priatni Quotes (6 sayings)
- Jonice Webb Quotes (1 sayings)
- Nemo Nox Quotes (2 sayings)
- Raymond Loewy Quotes (11 sayings)
- Alan Armstrong Quotes (1 sayings)
- Paul D Miller Quotes (1 sayings)
- Edward Greenly Quotes (1 sayings)
Well, I think breathing life into the Endangered Species Act, taking those wolves back into Yellowstone, restoring the salmon in the rivers of the Pacific Northwest."
Author: Bruce Babbitt