"In Deuteronomy 5:9 The Bible Says "I The Lord Your God Am A Jealous God, Visiting The Iniquity Of The Fathers Upon The Children To The Third And The Fourth Generation Of Those Who Hate Me." I Used To Find This An Appallling Sentence...But I've Come To Appreciate It. The Trick Is, You Have To See The Passage As A Warning That Your Moral Failings Will Affect Your Kids' Ability To Make The Right Choices. If You Beat Your Son, He'll Be More Likely To Beat His Son. If You Get Angry At Cantaloupe-related Mishaps, Your Son Will Too. What Better Deterrent Could There Be To Bad Behavior?"
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Rebecca Yarros Quotes (16 sayings)
- Matthias Zdarsky Quotes (1 sayings)
- Mahesh Shekhar Quotes (4 sayings)
- Edward D Hess Quotes (4 sayings)
- Halle Berry Quotes (21 sayings)
- Carla Speed McNeil Quotes (8 sayings)
- Chris Moriarty Quotes (2 sayings)
- Mary Barnett Gilson Quotes (1 sayings)
- Agnes Kamara Umunna Quotes (2 sayings)
- JM Morris Quotes (1 sayings)
Sometimes is necessary to fall from grace to teach indecent."
Author: Ahmed Akram Mirza