"I've Gotten To Work With Amazing People. I Would Say Usually We Get To A Point Before We Get Into The Studio Where There Isn't That Sense Of Anxiety Or Nervousness Of Who They Are Because I Don't Think It Would Be As Productive In The Studio If That Was The Case. But Maybe Meeting Someone Like Neil Young For The First Time Made Me Anxious."
Author: Rick Rubin Quotes
- Martina Hingis Quotes (22 sayings)
- Stuart Pearce Quotes (12 sayings)
- Dion Boucicault Quotes (1 sayings)
- Claire Dederer Quotes (5 sayings)
- Flora Haines Loughead Quotes (1 sayings)
- Pia Zadora Quotes (18 sayings)
- Irwin Edman Quotes (3 sayings)
- Philip Schultz Quotes (2 sayings)
- Coby Bell Quotes (3 sayings)
- Leandro Goualrt Quotes (1 sayings)
In a nation distracted by faction, there are, no doubt, always a few, though commonly but a very few, who preserve their judgment untainted by the general contagion. They seldom amount to more than, here and there, a solitary individual, without any influence, excluded, by his own candour, from the confidence of either party, and who, though he may be one of the wisest, is necessarily, upon that very account, one of the most insignificant men in the society."
Author: Adam Smith