"I've Gotten To Work With Amazing People. I Would Say Usually We Get To A Point Before We Get Into The Studio Where There Isn't That Sense Of Anxiety Or Nervousness Of Who They Are Because I Don't Think It Would Be As Productive In The Studio If That Was The Case. But Maybe Meeting Someone Like Neil Young For The First Time Made Me Anxious."
Author: Rick Rubin Quotes
- Bob Ross Quotes (13 sayings)
- Anders Fogh Rasmussen Quotes (11 sayings)
- Ortega Y Gasset Jose Quotes (1 sayings)
- Keith Haring Quotes (23 sayings)
- Alberto Blest Gana Quotes (4 sayings)
- Roy H Williams Quotes (29 sayings)
- Nicholas Breton Quotes (2 sayings)
- Rizky Adam Rifai Quotes (4 sayings)
- Elizabeth Speller Quotes (2 sayings)
- MD Lachlan Quotes (4 sayings)
...The dog (the poet) is on top of a locomotive,".... "He's got a box full of track, and he's frenetically laying down track in front of the train."
Author: Billy Collins