"I've Taped A List To My Bathroom Mirror. It's My Most Violated List. . . Anger. I Gave The Finger To An ATM. You See, The ATM Charged Me A $1.75 Fee For Withdrawl. A Dollar Seventy-five? That's Bananas. So I Flipped Off The Screen. As Julie Tells Me, When You Start Making Rude Gestures To Inanimate Objects, It's Time To Work On Your Anger Issues. Mine Is Not The Shouting, Pulsing-vein-in-the Forehead Rage. Like My Dad, I Rarely Raise My Voice. My Anger Problem Is More One Of Long-lasting Resentment. It's A Heap Of Real Or Perceived Slights That Eventually Build Up Into A Mountain Of Bitterness. . . Get Some Perspective. . . I Ask Myself The Question God Asked Jonah. 'Do You Do Well To Be Angry?'. . .The World Will Not End. . . Mute Your Petty Resentment."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Skitch Henderson Quotes (22 sayings)
- Gloria Trevi Quotes (15 sayings)
- Franoise Gilot Quotes (12 sayings)
- Charlotte Curtis Quotes (1 sayings)
- James Mace Quotes (1 sayings)
- Nely Cab Quotes (49 sayings)
- Benjamin N Cardozo Quotes (1 sayings)
- John Farndon Quotes (3 sayings)
- Joe Namath Quotes (19 sayings)
- Steven Farmer Quotes (3 sayings)
I realized that If I had to choose, I would rather have birds than airplanes."
Author: Charles Lindbergh