"Let's Not Talk," She Said Again, Wrapping Her Arms Around Him And Kissing Him.His Lips Collided With Hers; His Mouth Opened Into Hers. He Pushed Her Down Upon The Sofa And Began Unbuttoning Her Blouse; She Opened The Buttons Of His Shirt And Felt Her Lips Press Against The Smooth Expanses Of His Chest.They Did Not Stop; They Could Not Stop. Their Bodies Were Tangled Into Each Other – Their Limbs At Angles Across The Surface Of The Couch. They Had Both By Now Stripped To Their Underwear, And Stuart's Arms Were Tight Upon Her Back."We Have To Stop," He Whispered, And She Gave A Little Moan In Reply."
Author: Kailin Gow Quotes
- Barry Eysman Quotes (1 sayings)
- Sasha Grey Quotes (16 sayings)
- John Eaton Quotes (17 sayings)
- Marie Jenney Howe Quotes (1 sayings)
- Mike Davidson Quotes (16 sayings)
- Richard Le Gallienne Quotes (31 sayings)
- E Dantes Quotes (3 sayings)
- Jennifer Steil Quotes (2 sayings)
- Tan Malaka Quotes (15 sayings)
- Ellen Glasgow Quotes (22 sayings)
Who are you, to think you can speak the language of heaven?"
Author: Cassandra Clare