"Marriage Can Be Made To Work If Both The Partners Can See Beyond Themselves And Understand The Limitations,needs And Abilities Of The Other Person And Are Willing To Embrace The Positive And Negative Aspects Of Each Other In Their Understanding.But It Never Happens That Way. We Expect Others To Understand And Comply With Us While We Fail To Do The Same.Thus Marriage Loses All It's Sheen By The Time The Couple Reaches Middle Age."
Author: Chitralekha Paul Quotes
- Tony Benn Quotes (17 sayings)
- Paul F Davis Quotes (3 sayings)
- Ray Combs Quotes (1 sayings)
- Link Wray Quotes (7 sayings)
- Soul Eater Quotes (1 sayings)
- Shel Silverstein Quotes (96 sayings)
- Bob Cousy Quotes (15 sayings)
- Venedikt Yerofeyev Quotes (4 sayings)
- Brenda Laurel Quotes (8 sayings)
- George Ayittey Quotes (24 sayings)
Even if the chef has a good business head, his focus should be behind kitchen doors. A business partner should take care of everything in front of the kitchen doors."
Author: Bobby Flay