"Maybe Taming My Tongue Will Be Good For Me In The End. But It's Pretty Hard When You've Got A World Filled With Idiots From Drunkopolis."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Hans Keilson Quotes (1 sayings)
- Mahmoud Abbas Quotes (22 sayings)
- Francisco Goya Quotes (2 sayings)
- Harvey Milk Quotes (18 sayings)
- Waverley Lewis Root Quotes (1 sayings)
- Burton Cummings Quotes (12 sayings)
- Kathryn Harrison Quotes (6 sayings)
- Steven Levy Quotes (12 sayings)
- Johannes Scotus Eriugena Quotes (1 sayings)
- Chuck Norris Quotes (18 sayings)
Prices don't merely reflect what people think things ought to cost today; they also reflect what people expect items to cost tomorrow."
Author: Amity Shlaes