"...Med Students Panic Their First Year When They Learn All The Diseases. It's Not Until The Second Year That They Learn The Cures."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Tony Paul De Vissage Quotes (2 sayings)
- Persia Woolley Quotes (3 sayings)
- Kristin Cashore Quotes (235 sayings)
- Flemming Rose Quotes (1 sayings)
- PR Newton Quotes (1 sayings)
- Spike Milligan Quotes (30 sayings)
- Floyd Abrams Quotes (24 sayings)
- Lilly Mance Quotes (1 sayings)
- Laurie R King Quotes (42 sayings)
- Steve Sheinkin Quotes (4 sayings)
Trant's deep need to climb ever upward, crushing anyone in his path, the qualities, while making Trant an interesting associate at times, at others made him decidedly predictable and boring. After all, a ladder contained a single directional path. Someone like Trant rarely tried the twisting vines, tree branches, and handholds to the side."
Author: Anne Mallory