"Obama Had Campaigned Against Bush's Ideas And Approaches. But, Donilon, For One, Thought That Obama Had Perhaps Underestimated The Extent To Which He Had Inherited George W. Bush's Presidency - The Apparatus, Personnel And Mind-set Of War Making."
Author: Bob Woodward Quotes
- Lucy Robinson Quotes (18 sayings)
- Ingrid Quotes (1 sayings)
- Crystal Renn Quotes (2 sayings)
- Jamie Holoran Quotes (8 sayings)
- Kahraman Tazeolu Quotes (17 sayings)
- Bill Klem Quotes (8 sayings)
- Jonathan L Howard Quotes (33 sayings)
- Aimee Semple McPherson Quotes (2 sayings)
- Sabahattin Eyubolu Quotes (1 sayings)
- Delta Burke Quotes (15 sayings)
A greater awareness in architects and planners of their real value to society could, at the present, result in that rare occurrence, namely, the improvement of the quality of life as a result of architectural endeavour."
Author: Cedric Price