"Reporters May Believe They Control The Story, But The Story Always Controls The Reporters."
Author: Bob Woodward Quotes
- Robert Plant Quotes (23 sayings)
- Ward Schiller Quotes (1 sayings)
- Yoshichi Shimada Quotes (7 sayings)
- Nora Raleigh Baskin Quotes (9 sayings)
- RL Mosz Quotes (1 sayings)
- Edward Lawrie Tatum Quotes (2 sayings)
- James Monroe Quotes (19 sayings)
- Shirley Karr Quotes (1 sayings)
- Gregory Hartley Quotes (1 sayings)
- Allen Greenfield Quotes (1 sayings)
If each side had been frankly contending for its own real wish, they would all have kept within the bounds of reason and courtesy; but just because the contention is reversed and each side is fighting the other side's battle, all the bitterness which really flows from thwarted self-righteousness and obstinacy and from the accumulated grudges of the last ten years is concealed from them by the nominal or official "Unselfishness" of what they are doing or, at least, held to be excused by it."
Author: C.S. Lewis