"Still Photographs Are The Most Powerful Weapon In The World. People Believe Them, But Photographs Do Lie, Even Without Manipulation. They Are Only Half-truths."
Author: Eddie Adams Quotes
- Nassau William Senior Quotes (11 sayings)
- Marla Gibbs Quotes (11 sayings)
- Ingrid Thulin Quotes (1 sayings)
- Gary Paul Nabhan Stephan Trimble Quotes (1 sayings)
- NManoj Quotes (1 sayings)
- Kenneth Clarke Quotes (11 sayings)
- Gabe Habash Quotes (1 sayings)
- Mark McKinney Quotes (10 sayings)
- Mary Douglas Quotes (21 sayings)
- Stephane Audeguy Quotes (3 sayings)
We have begun to contemplate our origins: starstuff pondering the stars; organized assemblages of ten billion billion billion atoms considering the evolution of atoms; tracing the long journey by which, here at least, consciousness arose."
Author: Carl Sagan