"The Black Panic, That's What Woke Me; That All Too Familiar Blend Of Terror And Heinousness That Buzzed Beneath My Skin Where No Eye Could Detect It And No Scalpel Could Dig It Out, Where It Would Remain Until I Exorcised It Out Of Me. Last Night's Memories Were Making Their Entrance."
Author: Alistair Cross Quotes
- Suzanne Anderson Quotes (1 sayings)
- Basil Bunting Quotes (10 sayings)
- Luc Ferrari Quotes (10 sayings)
- John Tyndall Quotes (10 sayings)
- Jenna Jameson Quotes (8 sayings)
- Joan Jett Quotes (20 sayings)
- Tracee Ford Quotes (1 sayings)
- Jamie A Hughes Quotes (2 sayings)
- Edward Heath Quotes (3 sayings)
- James Ellroy Quotes (53 sayings)
You should keep an eye on who tries to get close to you," she finally said, turning her eyes to the front of the shop."Because they might know something?""Because they might want something."
Author: Addison Lane