"The Dehydrator Blows Warm Air On Your Food For Hours, Sometimes Days. It Reminds Me Of The Temperature And Intensity Of Dog's Breath. So Imagine A German Shepherd Exhaling On Your Fruit For A Weekend."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Corneliuas Mashilane Quotes (1 sayings)
- Bruce Conner Quotes (2 sayings)
- Jake Lloyd Quotes (7 sayings)
- Andy Weir Quotes (18 sayings)
- Albert Einstein Quotes (358 sayings)
- James Bond Quotes (2 sayings)
- Oziohu Sanni Quotes (1 sayings)
- Wilbur Ross Quotes (10 sayings)
- Heidi Heitkamp Quotes (2 sayings)
- Priest Nicolae Tanase Quotes (1 sayings)
HUGH: What I want to know is, where do the Aussies get off thinking they're tougher than cowboys?JESSICA: Cowboys fight men with guns. Aussies fight nature with knives.HUGH: Nature can be killed, sister. That is the difference. Its landscapes are reduced to photographic reproductions every day and its laws are destined to become outmoded paradigms. But human nature is immutable."