"The Dehydrator Blows Warm Air On Your Food For Hours, Sometimes Days. It Reminds Me Of The Temperature And Intensity Of Dog's Breath. So Imagine A German Shepherd Exhaling On Your Fruit For A Weekend."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Paul D Miller Quotes (1 sayings)
- Aunguttara Nikaya Quotes (1 sayings)
- Carolyn Jourdan Quotes (12 sayings)
- Doc Hastings Quotes (23 sayings)
- Chandrakanth Natekar Quotes (1 sayings)
- Jessie J Quotes (18 sayings)
- Richard Gough Quotes (11 sayings)
- GOD KELVIN Quotes (3 sayings)
- Steve Hockensmith Quotes (6 sayings)
- Dziga Vertov Quotes (2 sayings)
I amused myself playing with the journalists."
Author: Brigitte Boisselier