"The Denizens Of Feyland Find The Absence Of Magic To Be Quite Funny. I Mean No Offense. ""None Taken.""For Example – In The Land Over The Crystal River (for That's How We Refer To Humans), There Was Once A Man And A Woman. And The Man Was In Love With The Woman, And Wanted Her For Himself. But Because He Had No Magic, He Couldn't Feel Whether Or Not There Was A "pull" Towards Her Or Not, So He Didn't Know Whether She Loved Him Or Not. So What Did He Do?""What?""He Had To ASK Her!" Kian Couldn't Help Laughing."I Don't Get It!""Ask Her!" Said Kian. "It's Funny – Because He Didn't Have Magic." His Laughter Grew Louder And Less Controlled, Tinkling Like Bells In The Winter Snow. "He Had To Ask Her!"I Realized That There Were Some Cultural Barriers Kian And I Might Never Transcend."
Author: Kailin Gow Quotes
- Alan Watts Quotes (34 sayings)
- David Canary Quotes (3 sayings)
- Billy Eichner Quotes (7 sayings)
- Graham Coleman Quotes (1 sayings)
- Jonathan Haidt Quotes (36 sayings)
- Ethel Pochocki Quotes (1 sayings)
- Alda Merini Quotes (13 sayings)
- Daniel Everett Quotes (7 sayings)
- MATSUMOTO Quotes (1 sayings)
- Sissy Spacek Quotes (17 sayings)
I don't have an e-reader. One reason is that I like to dog-ear the page when I find a particularly good sentence or passage."
Author: Carl Hiaasen