"The Eyes Of The Wolf, Loving And Longing And Loyal, Were Now Set Squarely In The Face Of A Man, But They Were Still Staring At Me With That Same Devotion, That Same Puppyish Desire. I Could Feel My Heart Breaking Quietly As I Stared At Him - A Break That I Knew Was But The Smallest Echo Of What I Had Made Him Feel When I Broke His Heart By The Banks Of The Crystal River."
Author: Kailin Gow Quotes
- David Bajo Quotes (2 sayings)
- Xavi Quotes (9 sayings)
- Ella Maillart Quotes (21 sayings)
- Bobby Rush Quotes (3 sayings)
- William Whipple Quotes (6 sayings)
- Michael A Mullett Quotes (2 sayings)
- Victor Grignard Quotes (1 sayings)
- Jennifer Yane Quotes (1 sayings)
- Bernardo Soares Quotes (1 sayings)
- Deborah Howe Quotes (1 sayings)
Clary," he whispered. There was a thump, and she realized he had fallen to his kees by the side of her bed. She didn't move, but her body tightened. His voice was a whisper. "Clary, it's me. It's me."
Author: Cassandra Clare