"The Humble Person Is Open To Being Corrected, Whereas The Arrogant Is Clearly Closed To It. Proud People Are Supremely Confident In Their Own Opinions And Insights. No One Can Admonish Them Successfully: Not A Peer, Not A Local Superior, Not Even The Pope Himself. They Know - And That Is The End Of The Matter. Filled As They Are With Their Own Views, The Arrogant Lack The Capacity To See Another View."
Author: Thomas Dubay Quotes
- Philippa Pearce Quotes (5 sayings)
- Mike Sasso Quotes (2 sayings)
- Paul Buchheit Quotes (6 sayings)
- Constance Chuks Friday Quotes (174 sayings)
- Traci L Slatton Quotes (4 sayings)
- Kenneth More Quotes (5 sayings)
- Rachel Neumeier Quotes (10 sayings)
- Jane Glenchur Quotes (1 sayings)
- Susan J Douglas Quotes (1 sayings)
- Paul Henderson Quotes (13 sayings)
Fine specimens of humanity, those Germans, and to think I'm actually one of them! No, that's not true, Hitler took away our nationality long ago."
Author: Anne Frank