"The Humble Person Is Open To Being Corrected, Whereas The Arrogant Is Clearly Closed To It. Proud People Are Supremely Confident In Their Own Opinions And Insights. No One Can Admonish Them Successfully: Not A Peer, Not A Local Superior, Not Even The Pope Himself. They Know - And That Is The End Of The Matter. Filled As They Are With Their Own Views, The Arrogant Lack The Capacity To See Another View."
Author: Thomas Dubay Quotes
- Freddie Stroma Quotes (11 sayings)
- Rudolf Ludwig Karl Virchow Quotes (2 sayings)
- Scarlett Dawn Quotes (10 sayings)
- Mick Mulvaney Quotes (2 sayings)
- Casey Renee Kiser Quotes (11 sayings)
- Najeev Raj Nadarajah Quotes (2 sayings)
- Ronnie Wood Quotes (20 sayings)
- Bernard Arnault Quotes (13 sayings)
- Jeanne Stephens Quotes (1 sayings)
- Gary Corby Quotes (4 sayings)
He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed."
Author: Benjamin Franklin