"The Humble Person Is Open To Being Corrected, Whereas The Arrogant Is Clearly Closed To It. Proud People Are Supremely Confident In Their Own Opinions And Insights. No One Can Admonish Them Successfully: Not A Peer, Not A Local Superior, Not Even The Pope Himself. They Know - And That Is The End Of The Matter. Filled As They Are With Their Own Views, The Arrogant Lack The Capacity To See Another View."
Author: Thomas Dubay Quotes
- Glenn Greenwald Quotes (43 sayings)
- Jerome Strong Quotes (1 sayings)
- Nathan Poe Quotes (1 sayings)
- Ginni Rometty Quotes (17 sayings)
- Red Grooms Quotes (1 sayings)
- The Rembrandts Quotes (1 sayings)
- Angella Graff Quotes (1 sayings)
- Sonia Sanchez Quotes (4 sayings)
- Ralph H Blum Quotes (2 sayings)
- Bridget Davis Quotes (1 sayings)
I want something that is nothing like the past."
Author: Brooke Bida