"The Humble Person Is Open To Being Corrected, Whereas The Arrogant Is Clearly Closed To It. Proud People Are Supremely Confident In Their Own Opinions And Insights. No One Can Admonish Them Successfully: Not A Peer, Not A Local Superior, Not Even The Pope Himself. They Know - And That Is The End Of The Matter. Filled As They Are With Their Own Views, The Arrogant Lack The Capacity To See Another View."
Author: Thomas Dubay Quotes
- Mike McCurry Quotes (5 sayings)
- Thomas Heywood Quotes (1 sayings)
- Dayo Forster Quotes (1 sayings)
- Friedrich Reck Malleczewen Quotes (5 sayings)
- KA Mitchell Quotes (26 sayings)
- Supreeth Quotes (1 sayings)
- Mondo Frazier Quotes (3 sayings)
- Alberta Hunter Quotes (5 sayings)
- John Brough Quotes (1 sayings)
- Richard Rosen Quotes (5 sayings)
No one should have to choose between medicine and other necessities. No one should have to use the emergency room every time a child gets sick. And no one should have to live in constant fear that a medical problem will become a financial crisis."
Author: Brad Henry