"The Reporter Had To Set His Or Her Own Course, Had To Push Back Against Editors At Times, To Roam And Be Free To Explore, To Defy The Conventional Wisdom If Necessary. It Meant The Reporters, Whatever They Covered, Had To Find The Bookkeepers And The Deep Throats If Possible. At The Same Time, As We Had Just Been Reminded, Reporters Need Editors. In The End We Are Collaborators And They Make The Final Calls."
Author: Bob Woodward Quotes
- Jerry Kleczka Quotes (1 sayings)
- Miguel Torga Quotes (7 sayings)
- Naveen Jain Quotes (17 sayings)
- Cab Calloway Quotes (13 sayings)
- Alain De Botton Quotes (270 sayings)
- Zeina Glo Quotes (10 sayings)
- Frank D Gilroy Quotes (3 sayings)
- Sanjay Kumar Quotes (21 sayings)
- Thomas Gibson Quotes (6 sayings)
- Gustave Eiffel Quotes (2 sayings)
- Quotes About Spiders
- Quotes About Being Unable To Change The Past
- Quotes About Letting Go And Falling In Love
- Quotes About Identity And Culture
- Quotes About Cubicle
- Quotes About Being Taken Seriously
- Quotes About Invisible Man
- Quotes About Dime A Dozen
- Quotes About Caring Too Much For Friends
- Quotes About Being Approachable
If i had a Gun and point it to your Head, you will Die because of Fear. If i had a Knife and point to your Neck, You will Die because of Fear Again. But When you are Smoking Cigaretts, when the Box itself says "Smoking Kills you", you say "No Problem, YOLO, or m Fine". Same goes for Drinking Alcohol, which Destroys you're Liver. So you are telling me its better to die from you're Own Hand rather than me Killing you?! Makes Sense?!"
Author: Abdul Bari Abdul Ghafoor.