"The Reporter Had To Set His Or Her Own Course, Had To Push Back Against Editors At Times, To Roam And Be Free To Explore, To Defy The Conventional Wisdom If Necessary. It Meant The Reporters, Whatever They Covered, Had To Find The Bookkeepers And The Deep Throats If Possible. At The Same Time, As We Had Just Been Reminded, Reporters Need Editors. In The End We Are Collaborators And They Make The Final Calls."
Author: Bob Woodward Quotes
- Tamae Watanabe Quotes (5 sayings)
- Ian McClellan Quotes (2 sayings)
- Dale Forehand Quotes (1 sayings)
- Frank OConnor Quotes (8 sayings)
- Ben Folds Quotes (21 sayings)
- Steve Niles Quotes (3 sayings)
- Ana Plascencia Quotes (3 sayings)
- Honeya Quotes (1 sayings)
- Danny Elfman Quotes (18 sayings)
- Paul Bogard Quotes (6 sayings)
What is a quote? A quote (cognate with quota) is a cut, a section, a slice of someone's orange. You suck the slice, toss the rind, skate away."
Author: Anne Carson