"The Rules Of Scientific Investigation Always Require Us, When We Enter The Domains Of Conjecture, To Adopt That Hypothesis By Which The Greatest Number Of Known Facts And Phenomena May Be Reconciled."
Author: Matthew Fontaine Maury Quotes
- Bill Johnston Quotes (1 sayings)
- Michael King Quotes (5 sayings)
- Sonya Lano Quotes (2 sayings)
- Margaret MacMillan Quotes (7 sayings)
- Kevin Henkes Quotes (10 sayings)
- Sugiarti Manik Quotes (2 sayings)
- Malcolm S Forbes Quotes (7 sayings)
- Joseph Henry Gaines Quotes (5 sayings)
- Oksana Baiul Quotes (18 sayings)
- Craig Raine Quotes (12 sayings)
When I'm on the couch, I usually have the TV on and my MacBook Air nearby. And sometimes, when my ADD is really kicking in, I have my iPad too. And my iPhone. And a magazine that I haven't gotten to. And a book under the pillow to my left."
Author: Aubrey Plaza