"The Rules Of Scientific Investigation Always Require Us, When We Enter The Domains Of Conjecture, To Adopt That Hypothesis By Which The Greatest Number Of Known Facts And Phenomena May Be Reconciled."
Author: Matthew Fontaine Maury Quotes
- Peter Adejimi Quotes (12 sayings)
- Binye Vincent Quotes (4 sayings)
- Andres Serrano Quotes (17 sayings)
- Timm Sharp Quotes (1 sayings)
- Frederick William Faber Quotes (11 sayings)
- LA Knight Quotes (1 sayings)
- Marsha M Linehan Quotes (1 sayings)
- Suzanne Stroh Quotes (18 sayings)
- Ian Barker Quotes (2 sayings)
- Adedayo Kingjerry Quotes (1 sayings)
I love to eat and I don't believe in denying myself, so I have to work out. I'm not obsessed with it, I don't have a trainer or do any of the fancy classes, but I usually put on my iPod and run on the treadmill for an hour a few days a week."
Author: Amber Rose