"The Rules Of Scientific Investigation Always Require Us, When We Enter The Domains Of Conjecture, To Adopt That Hypothesis By Which The Greatest Number Of Known Facts And Phenomena May Be Reconciled."
Author: Matthew Fontaine Maury Quotes
- Bowditch Quotes (1 sayings)
- Joe Bousquet Quotes (7 sayings)
- Ruud Van Nistelrooy Quotes (19 sayings)
- Ralph Ramovha Quotes (3 sayings)
- Rose The Vampire Diaries Quotes (1 sayings)
- Evan Ross Quotes (2 sayings)
- Gene Brewer Quotes (4 sayings)
- Mort Herman Quotes (1 sayings)
- Tina Louise Brotz Quotes (2 sayings)
- Raoul Wallenberg Quotes (2 sayings)
Hey, Cormac. You ever have to deal with a PMSing werewolf?"
Author: Carrie Vaughn