"This Is What The Sabbath Should Feel Like. A Pause. Not Just A Minor Pause, But A Major Pause. Not Just Lowering The Volume, But A Muting. As The Famous Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel Put It, The Sabbath Is A Sanctuary In Time."
Author: A.J. Jacobs Quotes
- Lorraine Heath Quotes (5 sayings)
- Jimmy Buffet Quotes (1 sayings)
- Henry Kuttner Quotes (6 sayings)
- Colossians 3 14 Quotes (1 sayings)
- James A Baldwin Quotes (20 sayings)
- Abigail Washburn Quotes (17 sayings)
- Jeff Raikes Quotes (6 sayings)
- Howard K Smith Quotes (1 sayings)
- Andre Benjamin Quotes (14 sayings)
- Ali Altantawi Quotes (3 sayings)
We often pretend to fear what we really despise, and more often despise what we really fear."
Author: Charles Caleb Colton