"Today's Internet Bloggers And Television's Talking Heads Don't Have That [a Partnership]. No Safety Net. No Brakes. No One There To Question, Doubt Or Inspire. No Editor. [Carl Bernstein's A Reporter's Assessment]"
Author: Bob Woodward Quotes
- Jill Hennessy Quotes (7 sayings)
- Daniel Nettle Quotes (1 sayings)
- Alexandra Bullen Quotes (5 sayings)
- Oleg Cassini Quotes (17 sayings)
- Ruth Pitter Quotes (6 sayings)
- Jacob Riis Quotes (1 sayings)
- Lilly Ghalichi Quotes (4 sayings)
- Gus Kahn Quotes (1 sayings)
- Peter Mis Quotes (2 sayings)
- Empedocles Quotes (2 sayings)
Hope is the confusion of the desire for a thing with its probability."
Author: Arthur Schopenhauer