"Usually When I Start A New Project There's A Fear Of The Unknown; Maybe It's A Band I've Never Been In The Studio With Before. People Are So Different. It's Almost Like You Need To Go Through The Process, Discover And Unlock What It Is That Makes That Band That Band. And A Lot Of Times They Don't Know It."
Author: Rick Rubin Quotes
- Gayle Hayes Quotes (1 sayings)
- Hypatia Quotes (5 sayings)
- Denene Millner Quotes (6 sayings)
- Stewart Lewis Quotes (7 sayings)
- Anthony Hamilton Quotes (18 sayings)
- Michael Hirst Quotes (8 sayings)
- Whitney Houston Quotes (22 sayings)
- Rachel Simmons Quotes (8 sayings)
- Greg Brown Quotes (6 sayings)
- Michele Bonnell Quotes (1 sayings)
As she reached back for the buckle, her fingers met Mr. Meisner's. She jumped. "I can do this... Sir.""Ah." He brushed aside her fingers. "I see you've at least remembered the sir.""One always calls gentlemen that, just as you--"With only a rustle of cloth to warn her, his teeth met in the lobe of her ear, sending a spark into her middle. Like the melt of winter snow, she felt heat pool in her lower body. Her fingers curled against her collarbone where her hands still rested either side of her neck."I'm not a gentleman, Faith."
Author: Cari Silverwood