"We Are Just Fanatics About Using The Technology To Make It All Wonderful. We Laughed At The Fact That We Were Having Such A Great Time Working This Way."
Author: Al Jarreau Quotes
- Sequence Kye Kenneth Young Quotes (1 sayings)
- Ed Belfour Quotes (10 sayings)
- Matt Gentile Quotes (1 sayings)
- Charles Hazlewood Quotes (2 sayings)
- Sherman Hemsley Quotes (6 sayings)
- Alan Siegel Quotes (8 sayings)
- Fafore Quotes (1 sayings)
- Samantha Hayes Quotes (1 sayings)
- Ward Schiller Quotes (1 sayings)
- Al Kaline Quotes (12 sayings)
It was the seventh of November, 1918. The war was finally over. Maybe it would be declared a holiday and named War's End Day or something equally hopeful and wrong. Wars would break out again. Violence was part of human nature as much as love and generosity."
Author: Claire Holden Rothman