"Which Story Do You Want To Hear My Child?"he Picked Him Up And Made Him Sit On His Lap."Tell Us The Story Of That Fairy Who Lived In A House Of Wafers,had A Garden Of Chocolate Trees And A Pond Full Of Goldfishes,"the Child Wrapped His Arms Around His Shoulder."
Author: Chitralekha Paul Quotes
- Nick Cassavetes Quotes (6 sayings)
- George Smoot Quotes (9 sayings)
- Denise Crosby Quotes (4 sayings)
- Matt Lauer Quotes (4 sayings)
- Suraj Sharma Quotes (7 sayings)
- Tara Kelly Quotes (17 sayings)
- Jeff Shanley Quotes (1 sayings)
- Jonathan Goldstein Quotes (14 sayings)
- Wesley Stace Quotes (5 sayings)
- Lexa Doig Quotes (18 sayings)
When he time comes to leave, just walk away quietly and don't make any fuss."