"Writing Is Like Talking Without Anyone To Interrupt You."
Author: Carol Morgan Quotes
- Roger Sherman Quotes (2 sayings)
- George Roche Quotes (1 sayings)
- Grace Zabriskie Quotes (2 sayings)
- Laurence Gonzales Quotes (7 sayings)
- Paul Haggis Quotes (5 sayings)
- Ron Leshem Quotes (1 sayings)
- Janice Lane Palko Quotes (3 sayings)
- Aruni Kashyap Quotes (1 sayings)
- HG Mewis Quotes (5 sayings)
- Pedro Calderon De La Barca Quotes (14 sayings)
Violent, irrational, intolerant, allied to racism and tribalism and bigotry, invested in ignorance and hostile to free inquiry, contemptuous of women and coercive toward children: organized religion ought to have a great deal on its conscience."
Author: Christopher Hitchens